Coco Turmeric Dory
- 150 mls BG coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon NW turmeric powder
- 15g fresh ginger – finely sliced
- 4 each kaffir lime sliced finely
- 1 each lemon grass – sliced finely
- 2 cloves garlic – sliced finely
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 4 dory fish fillets
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- Gently mix dory fillets with marinade and leave refrigerated for 24 hour.
- Fry fish in a little coconut oil.
We hope you enjoy these great recipes. You may have seen similar recipes, but notice we’ve made healthier ingredient substitutions. Read our blogs for more ideas on how you can make small changes to your favourite recipes. These recipes work for everyone in your family. If you have a family member with special dietary needs, such as a person who has diabetes, everyone can enjoy these delicious healthy meals.