Bioglan Immunoforce 60s
Bioglan Immunoforce is a specially formulated blend of herbs and key nutrients to support a healthy immune system function and reduce the severity of symptoms of common colds and flu.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention.
Free shipping over $30
WHAT IS BIOGLAN IMMUNOFORCE 60s FOR?
Bioglan Immunoforce has immune supporting benefits and also helps reduce the severity of symptoms of common colds & flu.
Bioglan Immunoforce helps:
- Support healthy immune system function
- Reduce the severity of symptoms of common colds and flu
- Reduce & relieve the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections
- Relieve a cough and runny nose
- Reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Support and maintain general health and wellbeing
WHY SHOULD I USE BIOGLAN IMMUNOFORCE 60s?
Formulated with immunity herbs and key nutrients to help reduce the severity of symptoms of common colds & flu.
WHEN SHOULD I USE BIOGLAN IMMUNOFORCE 60s?
Bioglan Immunoforce can be used all year round to support a healthy immune system but especially during key seasonal times like Winter where immune function can be compromised.
WHO SHOULD USE BIOGLAN IMMUNOFORCE 60s?
- Those seeking to support their immune system throughout the year
- Those seeking to reduce the severity of colds and mild upper respiratory tract infections
ADULTS: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily with food. Or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Store below 25C
Each film coated tablet contains.
Quantity: 50 tablets
Active ingredients per tablet:
Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) leaf ext. dry conc. std. 250mg equiv. to leaf dry 12.5g (min.) equiv. to andrographolide 62.5mg, Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root & rhizome ext. dry conc. 125mg equiv. to dry root & rhizome 750mg, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 250mg, Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 5mg, Olea europaea (Olive) leaf ext. dry conc. 150mg equiv. to leaf dry 1.5g, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome ext. dry conc. 40mg equiv. to rhizome dry 1g.