Medi Freeze Skin Tag Remover 38mL
Medi Freeze Skin Tag Remover safely and gently remove skin tags from the neck, in the armpits and under the breasts, 38mL bottle.
For external use only. Always read the label. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your healthcare professional.
Free shipping over $30
Medi Freeze Skin Tag Remover is for the safe removal of skin tags on the neck, in the armpits and under the breasts. Medi Freeze Skin Tag Remover comes with Skin Saver Target Shields for targeted application and protection of surrounding skin.
Its special design and the unique easy to use application method make this device particularly suitable for home use.
A skin tag is a common skin growth in which a short, narrow stalk sticks out.
1. Place a protective plastic around the skin tag to be treated.
2. Place a foam tip holder in the opening at the top of the applicator cap. Press the holder gently into the opening. Hold the dispenser down with the holder and foam tip pointing towards the floor.
3. Press the bottom of the dispenser firmly with the thumb 4 times to saturate the foam-tip. Wait 10 seconds to let foam-tip reach temperature.
4. Gently hold the foam tip against the skin tag for 40 seconds.
5. Remove the protective plastic surrounding the skin tag directly after the treatment.
6. Carefully remove the foam-tip from the applicator cap opening by pulling it out by its holder.
Product type: Procedure pack, Medical Device Class IIa
Quantity: 38 mL
Ingredient: Dimethylether (DME)