Quality Health High Strength Magnesium 100s
Specially formulated to include Magnesium, Calcium, Manganese, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin D3 to help assist healthy muscle function.
Contains soya and sulfites. Follow the directions for use. Always read the label. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
Free shipping over $30
WHAT IS QUALITY HEALTH HIGH STRENGTH MAGNESIUM FOR?
Quality Health High Strength Magnesium can assist with:
- Support muscles with energy production in the body.
- Relieve muscular aches and pains, muscle cramps and muscle spasms associated with inadequate dietary magnesium intake.
WHO ARE QUALITY HEALTH HIGH STRENGTH MAGNESIUM FOR?
- For those who want support with muscle function
- People experiencing muscular cramps associated with inadequate dietary magnesium intake
- For those who wishes to maintain healthy muscular system
- For those who want to supports healthy magnesium levels
- For those wanting to support energy production in the body
Adults and children over 14 years: 1 tablet daily with food.
Not suitable for children under 14 years of age unless prescribed by your healthcare professional.
This product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride, which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C.
Dosage form: Tablets, film coated
Active ingredients per tablet:
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide 440 mg) 264 mg
Magnesium (as phosphate dibasic trihydrate 262.2 mg) 36.1 mg
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C as calcium ascorbate dihydrate 50 mg) 41.42 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 66.9 mg
Cholececalciferol (Vitamin D3 100 IU) 2.5 micrograms
Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate 40 mg) 4 mg
Contains soya bean products and sulfites.