Quality Health Glucosamine 1500mg 180s
Glucosamine is a key component found in cartilage and is required for the major building blocks and structural units in cartilage. These are important for the elasticity, resilience and shock-absorbing properties in joints.
Derived from seafood. Contains soya. Follow the directions for use. Always read the label .If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Free shipping over $30
WHAT IS QUALITY HEALTH GLUCOSAMINE 1500mg FOR?
Quality Health Glucosamine can help:
- Maintain joint health and joint mobility
- Relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis
- Relieve mild joint aches and pains
WHO IS QUALITY HEALTH GLUCOSAMINE 1500mg FOR?
- Those who want to relieve the symptoms of mild osteoarthritis
- Those experiencing mild joint pain, mild joint inflammation or lack of joint mobility
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
Children under 12 years: Only as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Store below 25°C.
Dosage form: Tablets, film coated
Active ingredients per tablet:
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex 1.884 g
- Equiv. to Glucosamine sulfate 1.5 g (1500 mg)
Contains crustacean products, soya bean products and approx. 150 mg/tablet of sodium.