Quality Health Vitamin D 1000iu 300s
Vitamin D3 is the active form that is produced naturally in the body. Vitamin D3 1000 IU supports efficient utilisation of calcium and phosphorous in the body, supports strong bones and supports a healthy immune system.
Contains soya and sulfites. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
Free shipping over $30
WHAT IS QUALITY HEALTH HIGH STRENGTH VITAMIN D FOR?
Quality Health HIGH STRENGTH VITAMIN D can help:
- Support calcium and phosphorous absorption, which helps maintain healthy strong bones and teeth.
- Support muscle development and contraction which may reduce the risk of falls.
WHO IS QUALITY HEALTH HIGH STRENGTH VITAMIN D FOR?
- People who wish to maintain strong, healthy bones and teeth.
- Those who have limited exposure to sunlight.
- Elderly people who are prone to bone weakness.
Adults: Take 1 soft capsule daily with a meal, or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
If symptoms persist seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C.
Dosage form: Capsule, soft
Active ingredients per tablet:
Cholecalciferol 25 microgram (Vitamin D3 1000 IU)
Contains soya bean products, sulfites.