Quality Health Vitamin D 1000iu 60s
Delivered as Vitamin D3, the active form that is produced naturally in the body. Vitamin D3 1000 IU supports efficient utilisation of calcium and phosphorous in the body, which supports bone health and the production of strong bones.
Contains soya and sulfites. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
Free shipping over $30
WHAT IS QUALITY HEALTH HIGH STRENGTH VITAMIN D FOR?
Quality Health Advance Joint Relief can assist with:
- Calcium and phosphorous absorption, which helps maintain healthy strong bones and teeth.
- Muscle health and strength.
WHO IS QUALITY HEALTH HIGH STRENGTH VITAMIN D FOR?
- People who wish to maintain strong, healthy bones and teeth.
- Those who have limited exposure to sunlight.
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone weakness and falls.
Adults: Take 1 soft capsule daily with a meal or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
Store below 25°C.
Dosage form: Capsule, soft
Active ingredients per tablet:
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 1000 IU) 25 micrograms
Contains soya bean products, sulfites.