Skin Doctors Instant Eyelift
Lift puffiness and smooth wrinkles around the eyes in 5 minutes.
Always patch test 24 hours within intended area before use, if irritation occurs discontinue use. Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Avoid contact with eyes, in the event of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Keep away from children.
Free shipping over $30
Instantly smooth away eye bags, puffiness and wrinkles in 5 minutes.
A synergistic eye lifting serum that contours the delicate skin around the eye area. Combining marine and plant extracts that give an immediate lifting effect to smooth and lift that lasts up to 8 hours. Forming a strong film to tighten giving instant eye radiance for am ore youthful looking you.
Suitable for use everyday
• A non-comedogenic formula, suitable for all skin types, including oily and sensitive skin
• Anyone wanting to disguise puffiness and deep lines around the eyes
Usage: Face, neck, décolletage.
1. Cleanse skin
2. Pat dry and apply Skin Doctors™ instant eyelift™ 30 minutes before you need to look your best.
3. Shake bottle vigorously before use. Test the serum on your palm, if texture is gritty, continue shaking the bottle. This is activating the formulation.
4. Apply one to three small strokes to form a thin layer under the eye. Do not massage in nor apply too much, as you may experience white residue.
5. Once applied, look straight ahead and do not make any facial movements, such as smiling, talking, winking or laughing until the serum has dried.
6. Apply Skin Doctors™ treatment products, follow with Skin Doctors™ supermoist™.
7. Apply make-up as required, we recommend mineral based powder and eye make-up to ensure longevity of effect.
8. Suitable to use morning and night on a daily basis.
Best results: For use everyday or for parties and special occasions. Does not replace daily eye creams.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Silicate, Acrylates/ C10-13 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Serum Albumin, Hyaluronic Acid, Dextran Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.