Wart Off Pen
A precise and targeted wart remover in a convenient 2g pen.
*Available 15 Feb!
For external use only. Always read the label. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Free shipping over $30
What are warts?
Common warts (verruca vulgaris) and foot warts (verruca plantaris) appear on the skin as small, rough ‘cauliflower-like’ growths caused by human papillomavirus (HPV) infection. Common warts occurs mostly on hands, fingers, or toes. Foot warts mainly grow on the soles of the feet or heels and tend to be flatter, harder and are often tender/painful when walking or standing. Both are highly contagious and affect three out of four people during their lifetime.
What is Wart Off Pen for?
For the treatment of common warts on the hand and foot.
Who is Wart Off Pen for?
For adults and children over 4 years with common warts on the hand or foot.
Why should I use Wart Off Pen?
Wart Off Freeze provides an effective and fast-acting treatment of common warts on hands and feet. The single hand Pen contains a blue gel containing TCA Active™ which works faster than most conventional acid-based products available and results in complete wart removal at home. The gel is coloured blue to facilitate precise and targeted application.
*Available 15 Feb!
Instructions for use:
1. Remove the cap: turn the cap to align the arrows and then pull the cap from the pen.
2. When used for the first time: Prime the pen vertically, with the tip facing downwards, by pushing the button several times, until the blue gel fills the tip. It may take up to 50 clicks to disperse the first drop of gel (this is to build up sufficient pressure to break the airtight seal and release the gel into the tip). Apply the gel first on one wart before treating multiple warts, to experience the effect on your skin. Start treating another wart only if you did not experience any side effects (normally within 5 days). If there are multiple warts close to one another (within 1 cm), wait until the skin has returned to normal before treating another wart (this can take up to 6 weeks).
Apply the treatment:
3. Carefully apply one blue drop (one click) of treatment gel strictly on the wart. If one drop does not cover the entire wart, apply another drop of gel.
4. If the gel accidentally makes contact with healthy skin, wash the entire area with soap and water to prevent irritation or burning feeling of the healthy skin. You may use an ointment like Vaseline in order to protect the surrounding area before applying the gel.
5. Let the gel dry for 10-15 minutes before putting on socks, shoes or gloves.
6. Carefully wipe the tip with a tissue to remove any excess of gel. Recap the pen firmly and misalign the arrows.
Repeat treatment twice a day for 4 days. For children with small warts apply the gel once a day.
Dosage form: Single device product, Medical Device Class IIa
Ingredient: TCA-Active™ (based on Trichloroacetic Acid), Carbopol, Methylene Blue, Aqua.